1. Payrolling is NOT a payroll processing service
- A payroll processing service is a company or solution company that partners with businesses to help them manage Human Resources administrative tasks such as payroll
- A payrolling service (or employer of record service) essentially places a client’s employees on that company’s payroll. However, the employer of record company is responsible for payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance.
2. Payrolling is NOT staffing or recruiting services
- Staffing and recruiting services simply source talent, hold initial interviews, and initiate the onboarding process
- Payrolling Services take pre-identified candidates sourced by the client and then becomes the employer-of-record, onboards them, and manages all employer related responsibilities.
Watch this quick video to learn more about payrolling!
3. Payrolling Services are the EASIEST way to manage your contingent workforce while additionally saving time and money.
The gig economy is here, and the gig gurus are here to help.
Visit us at contact us to learn more about how you can take advantage of the growing gig economy!